In this chapter you’ll learn:
• What collections are.
• To use class
Arrays for array manipulations.
• To use the collections framework (prepackaged data structure) implementations.
• To use collections framework algorithms to manipulate (such as
• To use the collections framework interfaces to program with collections polymorphically.
• To use iterators to “walk through” a collection.
• To use persistent hash tables manipulated with objects of class
• To use synchronization and modifiability wrappers.
I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House—with the possible exception of ...