21. JavaServer Faces™ Web Applications
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• Web application development using Java Technologies and Netbeans.
• To create JavaServer Pages with JavaServer Faces components.
• To create web applications consisting of multiple pages.
• To validate user input on a web page.
• To maintain user-specific state information throughout a web application with session tracking and cookies.
If any man will draw up his case, and put his name at the foot of the first page, I will give him an immediate reply. Where he compels me to turn over the sheet, he must wait my leisure.
Rule One: Our client is always right.
Rule Two: If you think our client is wrong, see Rule One.
A fair question should ...