7 ASSESSING LONGLIST CANDIDATES: SELECTING THE SHORTLIST USING THE RFI
7.1 WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM THIS CHAPTER
- Understand how to evaluate your longlist of candidates to create a shortlist confidently – by ensuring that your process for the Request For Information (RFI) is both effective and efficient.
- Understand the nature, purpose and format of the RFI.
- Appreciate the nature of effective RFI questions, to help select and write them.
- Grasp the approaches to assessing the candidate supplier responses.
- Recognise ways to summarise and present your findings from the assessment meeting. ...