1. Learning Styles
1. Learning Styles Inventory—Online at:
This online inventory provides insight into a person's relative strengths on seven alternative approaches to learning, described as: visual learner, print learner, auditory learner, interactive learner, haptic learner, kinesthetic learner, and olfactory learner.
2. Study Tips for Different Learning Styles
This reading included in the workbook provides study tips for learners with different tendencies and strengths.
2. Student Leadership Practices Inventory by Kouzes and Posner
1. Student Leadership Practices Inventory—Student Workbook
This workbook includes a worksheet to help interpret feedback and plan improvement in each leadership practice assessed, sections on how to compare scores with the normative sample and how to share feedback with constituents, and more than 140 actual steps students can take to get results.
2. Student Leadership Practices Inventory—Self
This 30-item inventory will help students evaluate their performance and effectiveness as a leader. Results from the simple scoring process help students prepare plans for personal leadership development.
3. Student Leadership Practices Inventory—Observer ...