"Coaching is the universal language of learning, development and change."
Imagine a workplace without fear, stress or worry. Instead, you're acknowledged as a valued, contributing team player who doesn't sacrifice priorities, values, happiness or your life for your job. Sound ludicrous? Consider this is a reality in many thriving organizations.
Most leadership books don't apply to sales leadership. Sales leaders are uniquely and indispensably special and need to be coached in a way that's aligned with their role, core competencies, and individuality to achieve their personal goals and company objectives.
What if you can successfully coach anyone in 15, 5 or even 60 seconds using one question? Sales Leadership makes delivering consistent, high-impact coaching easy. For busy, caring managers, this removes the pressure and misconception that, "Coaching is difficult, doesn't work, and I don't have time to coach."
Since most managers don't know how to coach, they become part of the non-stop, problem-solving legion of frustrated Chief Problem Solvers who habitually do other's work, create dependency and nourish the seed of mediocrity.
Great business leaders shift from doing people's job to developing them by learning the language of leadership - coaching.
In its powerful simplicity, Sales Leadership delivers a chronological path to develop a thriving coaching culture and into a coaching leader who develops top performing teams and sales champions.
Using Keith's intuitive LEADS Coaching Framework™, the coaching talk tracks for critical conversations, and his Enrollment strategy to create loyal, unified teams - you will inspire immediate change. Now, coaching is easily woven into your daily conversations and rhythm of business so that it becomes a natural, healthy habit.
In his award-winning book, Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions, Keith was the first Master Certified Coach to share his personal coaching playbook that is now the standard for coaching excellence. Ten years later and one million miles traveled, he reveals the evolution of sales leadership and coaching mastery through his experiences working with Fortune 5000 companies and small businesses worldwide.
Table of contents
- PREFACE: The Power of Why
- CHAPTER 1: Preparing for the Cultural Evolution
- CHAPTER 2: L.E.A.D.S.: Your Guiding Framework for Transformational Coaching
- CHAPTER 3: The L.E.A.D.S. Coaching Model at Work
- CHAPTER 4: How to Coach in 10 Minutes or Less
- CHAPTER 5: Tools to Manage the Coaching Process and Assess Results
- CHAPTER 6: Transforming Critical Conversations into Positive Change and Measurable Results
- CHAPTER 7: Creating Unity, Trust, and Buy‐In: The Art of Enrollment
- CHAPTER 8: Seven Essential Enrollment Conversations That Create Companywide Alignment
CHAPTER 9: Coach Tracks: Turn Difficult Situations into Coaching Wins
- CONVERSATION #1: ELIMINATING DEPARTMENTAL AND INTERPERSONAL SILOS
- CONVERSATION #2: INHERITING AN EXISTING TEAM
- CONVERSATION #3: PEER YESTERDAY, BOSS TODAY: CHANGING ROLES FROM PEER TO BOSS
- CONVERSATION #4: THE REVISED 30‐DAY TURNAROUND STRATEGY FOR UNDERPERFORMERS
- CONVERSATION #5: THE EVOLUTION OF THE 30‐DAY TURNAROUND STRATEGY: THE SUCCESS ACCELERATION PROGRAM
- CHAPTER 10: Mindful Coaching: The Inner Game of Coaching Champions
- CHAPTER 11: Know Your Players: Transforming Talent Through Observation and Feedback
CHAPTER 12: 15 Common Coaching Killers That Sabotage Coaching Success
- TOXIC TACTIC #1: NINE PAINFULLY STUPID, DISEMPOWERING WORDS TO STOP USING
- TOXIC TACTIC #2: ARE YOU COACHING PEOPLE OR CLOSING THEM?
- TOXIC TACTIC #3: COACHING IN YOUR OWN IMAGE
- TOXIC TACTIC #4: LIVING EVERYWHERE BUT NOW
- TOXIC TACTIC #5: COACHING MULTIPLE GAPS AT A TIME
- TOXIC TACTIC #6: DOUBLE‐DIPPING ON QUESTIONS
- TOXIC TACTIC #7: COACHING IS FOR LOSERS
- TOXIC TACTIC #8: IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT COACHING QUESTION
- TOXIC TACTIC #9: CARING TOO MUCH
- TOXIC TACTIC #10: IS EVERYONE TRULY COACHABLE?
- TOXIC TACTIC #11: THE COACHEE ANSWERS THE QUESTION—NOT YOU!
- TOXIC TACTIC #12: GETTING SUCKERED BY THESE TWO COMMON PHRASES
- TOXIC TACTIC #13: THINKING YOU'RE SUPER COACH
- TOXIC TACTIC #14: LOSING PATIENCE IN COACHING
- A GPS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
- TOXIC TACTIC #15: DISHONORING THE ABCS OF LEADERSHIP
- CHAPTER 13: Culture‐Shift: Sustaining The Habit of Coaching
- PART I: YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE
- APPENDIX: Seven Steps to Creating a Top Performing Coaching Culture
- Become the Model of Exemplary Sales Leadership
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Title: Sales Leadership
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119483250
You might also like
Official Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Study Guide
Sybex's proven Study Guide format teaches Google Cloud Architect job skills and prepares you for this …
Never Go with Your Gut
Avoid terrible advice, cognitive biases, and poor decisions. Want to avoid business disasters, whether minor mishaps, …
Digital tools make remote teams possible, but it’s not easy to wrangle an increasingly distributed workforce. …
Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery, 3rd Edition
Garr Reynolds, author of the best-selling book on presentation design and delivery, is back with this …