Chapter 4 Writing Compelling Ads
Ads are the only part of your AdWords account a consumer will ever see. When a searcher sees your ad, the ad needs to stand up, wave its arms, jump up and down, and shout, “I have the answer to your question!”
However, there are many subtleties to writing ad copy. The messaging, value proposition, editorial requirements, and information need to be tightly wrapped into just a few characters. Accomplishing this type of writing can be quite tricky.
- Do your ads reflect the search query?
- Writing effective ads
- Following Google’s editorial guidelines
- Developing unique selling propositions
- Distinguishing features and benefits
- Employing themes that get clicks
- Controlling your mobile ads
- Spicing up ...
Get Advanced Google AdWords, 3rd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.