In this chapter, you've been shown the basic principles of how to add provisioning support to your devices, and how to control who can do what with your things.
In this chapter, you've learned:
- The fundamentals of ownership of information
- The basic principles of provisioning
- How to add provisioning support to your devices
- How to react to provisioning events
- How to manage your devices
- How certificates and tokens can be used for identification
- How to test your devices
In the next chapter, we will analyze how we can build even more powerful things, by analyzing the concept of concentrators, and how to manage multiple virtual devices inside a single physical entity.