SMART RETAIL IS THE HOW-TO RETAIL BIBLE.
Smart Retail reveals what the most successful retailers in the world know and how you can apply their secrets to your own business. Fully revised and updated, this new edition includes the latest success stories, new ideas and strategic and tactical thinking to help grow your sales.
Based on one simple question, which Richard Hammond posed to the world’s leading retailers: ‘What makes you so good?’, Smart Retail shows you how to use some of the best winning ideas, strategies and tactical thinking.
- Discover the secrets of great retailing
- Boost sales with practical advice from the best retailers in the world
- Learn how to delight customers and keep them coming back for more
Covering everything from creating the ultimate retail experience to understanding your customer and the importance of a motivated team, this is the book that will equip managers, ambitious team-workers, retail entrepreneurs and indeed anybody who sells direct to customers, with practical winning ideas and strategies.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- Introduction to the fourth edition
- Why retailing?
Part 1: The seven secrets of modern retail
- Introduction: how customers have taken charge
- 1 Retail secret one: low friction and high reward
- 2 Retail secret two: what’s the Big Idea?
- 3 Retail secret three: want? Got. Need!
- 4 Retail secret four: “I’m just looking”
- 5 Retail secret five: I choose stories
- 6 Retail secret six: the everywhere store
- 7 Retail secret seven: “we love working here”
- Part 2: A bit of doing it
- What did you think of this book?
- Epilogue – And we’re done?
- Appendix I Reading stores the practical way
- Appendix II Street time
- Appendix III Books for retailers
- Title: Smart Retail, 4th Edition
- Release date: January 2017
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292082233
You might also like
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …