Key areas we will cover in chapter 5:
- ✓ why you should create a video
- ✓ some real examples of smaller businesses that use video
- ✓ setting up a YouTube channel
- ✓ making your video
- ✓ uploading your video.
Video marketing is fast becoming a popular way to explain a product or service, and sites such as YouTube are very popular. Think of YouTube as a resource channel to find the answer to your question, as well as an entertainment centre for funny videos.
Quick facts on YouTube
Here are some interesting YouTube facts:
- It was founded in 2005.
- It has 30 million visitors per day.
- Five billion videos are watched per day.
- Eighty per cent of traffic is from outside the United States.
- Fifty per cent of the time it is watched on a mobile phone.
Why create a video?
It’s that exposure word again. How great would it be if one of your videos had millions of views worldwide and everyone was talking about your brand? And all for the cost of making a great video?
But in order ...