That was a seriously intense discussion of the importance of DDD strategic design!
• You’ve looked into Domains, Subdomains, and Bounded Contexts.
• You’ve discovered how to strategically assess the current lay of the enterprise landscape using both problem space and solution space assessments.
• You peered extensively into the details of how to use Bounded Contexts to explicitly segregate models linguistically.
• You’ve learned what is included in Bounded Contexts, how to right-size them, and how they can be built for deployment.
• You felt the pain the SaaSOvation team experienced early on in the design of the Collaboration Context and how the team worked their way out of that bad situation.
• You saw the formation of the current Core ...