We’ve just considered domain model modularization, why it is important, and how it is done.
• You noted the difference between traditional Modules and the newer deployment modularity approach.
• You learned about the importance of naming Modules per the Ubiquitous Language.
• You saw how designing Modules incorrectly, even mechanically, actually stifles modeling creativity.
• You considered how the Modules of the Agile PM Context were designed, and why certain choices were made.
• You received some helpful guidance on Modules in areas of the system outside the model.
• Finally, you got a few reminders about considering the use of Modules rather than creating new Bounded Contexts, unless the linguistics dictate the coarser-grained division. ...