That was definitely a productive session with Context Mapping.
• We’ve discussed what Context Maps are, what help they provide to your team, and how you can create them with ease.
• You took a detailed look into SaaSOvation’s three Bounded Contexts and their supporting Context Maps.
• Using mapping, you zoomed in on the integrations between each of the Contexts.
• You examined the boundary objects supporting Anticorruption Layer and their interactions.
• You saw how to produce a Translation Map showing the local mapping between REST-based resources and the corresponding object in the consuming domain model.
Not every project will need the level of detail demonstrated here. Others may require more. The trick is to balance the need to ...