The method for tuning the loading speed of the car images controller is basically the same method you use for any instrument:
1. Choose the performance area you want to investigate.
2. Profile your project using the appropriate template.
3. Search for places that indicate issues.
4. Zoom in and focus the call tree.
5. Use call tree mining to find possible issues.
6. Generate a hypothesis and update the code.
7. Profile and see if you fixed the issue.
8. Repeat these steps until you are satisfied.
One last word on Instruments: Exploring CarValet with other instruments is a good way to get an idea of how things should look. You should examine allocations to see what opening a new view controller looks like. You should ...