Statistical Inference: Hypothesis Testing for Two Populations
Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Test the hypothesis for the difference between two population means using the z statistic
- Test the hypothesis for the difference between two population means using the t statistic
- Understand the concept of statistical inference of the difference between the means of two related populations (matched samples)
- Test hypothesis for the difference in two population proportions
- Test hypothesis about two population variances (F distribution)
JK Group, a leading private sector group in India, was founded over 100 years ago. The group is composed of companies with ...