Correlation and Simple Linear Regression Analysis
Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Use the simple linear regression equation
- Understand the concept of measures of variation, coefficient of determination, and standard error of the estimate
- Understand and use residual analysis for testing the assumptions of regression
- Measure autocorrelation by using the Durbin–Watson statistic
- Understand statistical inference about slope, correlation coefficient of the regression model, and testing the overall model
Tata Steel, established in 1907, is the world’s sixth-largest steel company with an existing annual crude steel capacity of 30 million tonnes. It is Asia’s ...