Using the Trigger Volume to turn on/off light
We are now ready to use what we have learned to construct the next room for our game. We will duplicate the first room we have created in order to create our second room.
- Open the level that we created in Chapter 2, Creating Your First Level, (
Chapter2_Level) and save it as a new level called
- Select all the walls, the floor, the door, and the door frame.
- Hold down Alt + Shift and drag to duplicate the room.
- Place the duplicated room with the duplicated door aligned to the wall of the first room. Refer to the following screenshot to see how the walls are aligned from a Top view perspective:
- Delete the back wall of the first room to link both the rooms.
- Delete all the doors to allow easy access ...