|1.|| What are the MPLS applications mentioned in this chapter?
||Answer: Traffic engineering, MPLS VPN, AToM, and VPLS are the MPLS applications mentioned in this chapter.
|2.|| Name three advantages of running MPLS in a service provider network.
||Answer: The advantages of running MPLS in a service provider network include the following:
- Better integration of IP over ATM
- A network that is running a BGP-free core
- Easy deployment of a peer-to-peer VPN model (MPLS VPN)
- One unified network infrastructure
- Optimal flow of traffic
- Traffic engineering enables the steering of traffic through the network on a path different than the least cost path computed by the dynamic routing protocol
|3.|| What are the advantages of the MPLS VPN solution ...|