|1.|| Name the advantages of MPLS traffic engineering
||Answer: The advantages of MPLS traffic engineering include the following:
- Steering traffic so that all links in the network are used optimally
- Routing traffic around hotspots in the network
- Fast rerouting traffic around link and node failures
|2.|| What are the components of MPLS traffic engineering?
||Answer: Following are the components of MPLS traffic engineering:
- OSPF or IS-IS with TE extensions enabled
- Link attributes
- CSPF on the head end router
- TE Tunnel (Trunk) attributes
- Link manager
|3.|| What are the attributes of the links enabled for traffic engineering?
||Answer: The attributes of the links that are enabled for traffic engineering include these: