||(L.O. 1 thru 7) This exercise will quiz you about terminology used in this chapter.
A list of accounting terms with which you should be familiar appears below:
|Chart of accounts
||Three-column form of account
For each item below, enter in the blank the term that is described.
- _____________________________________A record of increases and decreases in specific asset, liability, or stockholders' equity items.
- _____________________________________The basic form of an account.
- _____________________________________A form containing money columns for debit, credit, and balance amounts in an account.
- _____________________________________A list of accounts and the account numbers which identify their relative location in the ledger.
- _____________________________________The right side of an account.
- _____________________________________The left side of an account.
- _____________________________________An accounting record in which transactions are initially recorded in chronological order.
- _____________________________________A journal entry that involves three or more accounts (more than one debit and/or more than one credit).
- _____________________________________A journal entry that involves only two accounts (one ...