Giving your networks an Edge
For the recipes in the next chapter, we need an Edge. So, let's see how it works.
To create an Edge device in an organization, we need:
- One External Network, with some free IP addresses
- One organization
- One OvDC connected to one Network Pool with at least one free isolated network
- Log in to vCloud (not the organization) as a
- Click on Manage & Monitor and select Organization.
- Double-click on the organization you want to create the Edge in.
- The Organization Network should now have opened as a separate tab.
- Click on Administration.
- Double-click on the OvDC your Network Pool is associated with.
- Click on Edge Gateways as shown in the following screenshot:
- To create a new Edge device, click on the ...