- Start by creating an external routed network. Navigate to Tenants | TenantA | Networking | External Routed Networks. Right-click on this and select Create Routed Outside.
- Name it, choose OSPF, and set the OSPF Area ID. Cisco ACI supports NSSA, regular areas, and stub areas.
- Click on the plus sign next to Nodes And Interfaces Protocol Policies.
- Name the policy.
- Click on the plus sign next to Nodes.
- Select the node and set a router ID.
- Set any static routes that may be required.
- Click on OK.
- Click on the plus sign next ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.