- Navigate to TenantA | Networking | External Routed Networks | TenantA-Routed.
- Expand Logical Node Profiles.
- Expand TenantA-Node-Profile.
- Right-click on Logical Interface Profiles.
- Select Create Interface Profile.
- Name the interface profile and select the interface type (Routed Interface).
- Click the plus sign to open Select Routed Interface.
- Select the desired leaf node and interface from the drop-down. This interface would connect to another device, such as a switch or router, with which it would form the BGP ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.