- Navigate to Admin | External Data Collectors | Monitoring Destinations.
- Right-click on SNMP and select Create SNMP Monitoring Destination Group. Enter the details for your SNMP server, following the wizard:
- From the Fabric menu, select Fabric Policies.
- Select Create an SNMP Policy from the Quick Start menu.
- Name the policy and set the state to Enabled.
- Click on the plus sign next to Community Policies.
- Enter a name for the policy.
- Click on Update.
- Optionally, create an SNMP v3 user (if you elected to use SNMP in step 2).
- Click on the plus sign next to Client Group Policies.
- Name the client and set the IP address and the ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.