- To begin with learning about differences between thermal and photochemical reactions.
- To state first and second laws of photochemistry.
- To elaborate Jablonski diagram.
- To state primary and secondary processes of radiation.
- To define quantum yield with numerical problem.
- To elaborate photochemical chain reaction.
- To illustrate photolysis of acetaldehyde.
- To illustrate photolysis of acetone.
- To elaborate photosensitization with examples.
- To end the chapter with understanding photochemistry.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THERMAL AND PHOTOCHEMICAL REACTIONS
- Nature of excitation: In the case of thermal reaction, heat is supplied to the reactant molecules to excite them to higher vibrational energy levels so that bond ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.