Ideal Gas Laws and van der Waal’s Gas Equation of Real Gas
- To start with need for the Ideal Gas Laws and van der Waal’s Gas Equation of Real Gas chapter.
- To learn and study ideal gas laws with numerical problems.
- To derive ideal gas law from the gas laws and supplement it with numerical problems.
- To understand the universal gas constant with its different values and units.
- To study the states of the gas in mixture of gases through Dalton’s law of partial pressure with numerical problems.
- To understand the concept of mole fraction of gas in mixture with numerical problems.
- Derivation of ideal gas law by kinetic molecular theory of gases and to understand the concept of root mean square velocity and to account for the gas ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.