Chemistry of Lanthanides and Actinides
- To start with need for the Lanthanides and Actinides chapter.
- To describe the isolation method for lanthanides in general and ion-exchange method in particular.
- To describe intrinsic properties such as electronic configuration, oxidation states, and lanthanide contraction in detail with examples.
- To state nature of colour of lanthanide ions.
- To elaborate atomic-like emission spectra with an example.
- To state magnetic properties of lanthanides.
- To describe characteristics of coordination numbers and stereochemistry of coordination complexes.
- To describe chemical method for uranium extraction from its ore.
- To describe intrinsic properties such as electronic configuration, oxidation ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.