Solid State Chemistry
- To start with brief introduction outlining the need for Solid State Chemistry chapter.
- With brief introduction of principles and differences, two major synthesis methods are outlined.
- To elaborate on conventional solid state and direct method.
- Aqueous and igneous combustion method as a representative for non-conventional method is described with an advantage of direct synthesis.
- To describe structure of simple and binary chlorides.
- To describe structure of simple and binary zinc sulphide.
- To describe structure of simple and binary fluorite and rutile.
- To describe structure of complex perovskite structure.
- To describe structure of another common and complex spinel structure.
- To give structure of ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.