- To start with need for the Colloidal State chapter.
- To define colloids and types of colloidal systems.
- To elaborate the solids in liquids (sols) including two preparation methods (dispersion, and aggregation).
- To describe the purification methods of sols such as dialysis, electro dialysis, and ultrafiltration.
- To describe properties of sols such as colour, optical, kinetic, and electrical properties.
- To state stability of sols, protective action, Hardy–Schulze law, and gold number.
- To state and describe in detail about liquids in liquids (emulsions), their types, preparation, and emulsifier.
- To define liquids in solids (gels), their classification, preparation, properties, and inhibition.
- To end the chapter ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.