Transform your marketing efforts through the power of visual content
In today's fast-paced environment, you must communicate your message in a concise and engaging way that sets it apart from the noise. Visual content—such as infographics and data visualization—can accomplish this. With DIY functionality, Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling will teach you how to find stories in your data, and how to visually communicate and share them with your audience for maximum impact.
Infographics will show you the vast potential to using the communication medium as a marketing tool by creating informative and shareable infographic content.
Learn how to explain an object, idea, or process using strong illustration that captures interest and provides instant clarity
Discover how to unlock interesting stories (in previously buried or boring data) and turn them into visual communications that will help build brands and increase sales
Use the power of visual content to communicate with and engage your audience, capture attention, and expand your market.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Importance and Efficacy: Why Our Brains Love Infographics
- Chapter 2: Infographic Formats: Choosing The Right Vehicle For Your Message
- Chapter 3: The Visual Storytelling Spectrum: An Objective Approach
- Chapter 4: Editorial Infographics
- Chapter 5: Content Distribution: Sharing Your Story
- Chapter 6: Brand-Centric Infographics
- Chapter 7: Data Visualization Interfaces
- Chapter 8: What Makes A Good Infographic?
- Chapter 9: Information Design Best Practices
- Chapter 10: The Future of Infographics
- Further Infographic Goodness
- Thank You
- Title: Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling
- Release date: September 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118314043
You might also like
Great things don't happen in a vacuum. But creating an environment for creative thinking and innovation …
The Psychology of Learning and Motivation
The Psychology of Learning and Motivation, Volume 71 , the latest release in the series, features …
The Power of Infographics: Using Pictures to Communicate and Connect With Your Audiences
Need to overcome information overload and get your message across? Infographics are your secret weapon. Using …
Creating a Data-Driven Organization
What do you need to become a data-driven organization? Far more than having big data or …