- Learn which activities are covered under post-production.
- Understand the importance of organization and taking notes during production.
- Learn what to do—and not to do—to keep your program from looking amateurish.
- Learn how to stay out of legal trouble by respecting copyrights.
- Decide how you will deliver your final video and learn what formats you will export it to based on that decision.
- Learn what goes into DVD packaging and the types of duplicating options available to you.
Post-production is where you finally assemble all of the pieces that you so carefully planned and shot. It includes all of the functions that occur after shooting is finished, including video editing, special effects, sound ...