Sign in to the AWS console and select the Lambda from the under the Compute services. Then, follow these instructions to create a Lambda function:
- Click on the Create a function button.
- Select the Blueprint option, and choose the microservice-http-endpoint-python3 blueprint.
- Click on the Configure option, and then specify the following values. The following values will be used to configure the Amazon API Gateway endpoint for this microservice:
- Set API Name to Serverless Weather Service.
- Set Deployment Stage to prod.
- For Security, set it to Open. Using this as the option, we will be able to access our API without any credentials (for production workloads, it's always recommended to enable ...