OpenStack is an open source project umbrella for building smaller, open source projects, mimicking all the services found in today's leading CSPs. OpenStack projects range from compute, storage, and networking to data and analytics, security, and application services.
- Nova – Compute Service: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova
- Glance – Image Service: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance
- Ironic – Bare Metal Provisioning Service: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic
- Magnum – Container Orchestration Engine Provisioning: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Magnum
- Storlets – Computable Object Store: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Storlets
- Zun – Containers Service: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Zun
Storage, backup, ...