Sustainability Financials, Acceptance, and Implementation
- Life-cycle cost analysis is the primary tool to analyze green buildings versus the traditional design, construction, and operation of buildings.
- Savings are not the only benefit of sustainable practices; environmental improvements and social impacts also factor into sustainable decisions for most organizations.
- It does not have to cost more to build a sustainable building if the green intent is properly established from the start.
- Facility managers can document tremendous savings when sustainable operational practices are adopted.
- Various management tools can be used for sustainability projects.
One of the excuses most frequently heard about building or operating sustainable ...