Facility Security Goals and Responsibilities
- Every facility manager has a responsibility for security within the organization.
- The first goal of a facility manager is protecting people. The second goal is to protect property.
- Security involves four principal groups: facility management, public safety, information technology, and employees. All must cooperate and collaborate.
- The key to staffing is not quantity but rather quality.
- Quality employees are well-trained employees.
- The installation of high-tech equipment is useless if you do not have the appropriate staffing and training to monitor, analyze, understand, and maintain it.
- A good security plan includes screening and background checks of new employees, training, preventing ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.