Get full access to Managing Anger in the Workplace and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
Table of Contents
1. Anger in the Workplace
2. The Costs of Anger in the Workplace
3. The Benefits of Anger in the Workplace
4. Diagnosing Anger
5. Focus on the Source
6. Dealing With Your Own Anger
7. Dealing With the Angry Individual
8. Dealing With Anger in Your Organization or Team
Get Managing Anger in the Workplace now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.