- In Power BI Desktop, apply a report or page level filter for the Sales Territory Group column to the value Europe.
- Select the scatter chart visualization type and re-position the blank visual on the canvas.
- Drag the internet sales customer count and internet net sales measures into the X and Y field wells, respectively.
- Drag the Sales Territory Country column to the Details field well and open the Formatting pane.
- Open the Bubbles card and set the Size to 100 percent.
An alternative method of displaying bubbles is by using a measure for the Size field well. Applying this third measure converts the scatter chart to a bubble chart with the size of the bubbles being used to visually emphasize a certain measure. ...
Get Microsoft Power BI Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.