Methodologies provide you with a tool that you can use to ensure more repeatable and predictable implementation projects.
The following are the salient features of a methodology in LCS:
- You can use one of our methodologies or create your own.
- By using a (project) methodology and various LCS tools, you can easily track and report on your progress.
- Always keep the objective of using best practices to simplify and standardize the implementation process in the adoption of your solution.
- Methodologies can be edited or appended.
- You should not change the methodology for implementation projects as there could be severe consequences of changing the methodology mid-flight, and this may require a lot of effort to get it back on track. ...