Here are the default roles and a description of what they can do:
- SharePoint administrators:
- Full control permission over the SharePoint admin center.
- The SharePoint admin has control over everything in that admin center. They can do everything previously explained in this chapter. This admin may not have the ability to access all site collections by default but they have the power to add themselves as the site collection admin at any time and they can add others to any site collection as well.
- Site collection administrators (SCAs):
- Full control permission level for the entire site collection(s).
- SCAs can access content in all sites and elements in the site collection(s) they are assigned to. They can add users ...