In this exercise, we will create an Opportunity report group by Opportunity Stage in the Summary format. Let's walk through the steps:
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click on the New Report button.
- Select the Opportunities report type and click on the plus sign under the Opportunities category.
- Click on the Create button to continue.
- Change Show to All opportunities.
- Change the Date Field Range to Previous FY.
- Click on the Remove All Columns link to clear all default fields added to a report and then click on the OK button to confirm.
- Change the report format to Summary.
- Drag these fields into the report: Opportunity Name, Amount, and Expected Revenue. To find the field name quickly, type ...