5.3 PROPERTIES OF TRANSFER FUNCTION (TF)
The properties of transfer function are given below:
- The ratio of Laplace transform of output to Laplace transform of input assuming all initial conditions to be zero.
- The transfer function of a system is the Laplace transform of its impulse response under assumption of zero initial conditions.
- Replacing ‘s’ variable with linear operation in transfer function of a system, the differential equation of the system can be obtained.
- The transfer function of a system does not depend on the inputs to the system.
- The system poles and zeros can be determined from its transfer function.
- Stability can be found from ...