- A positive feedback signal improves the performance of automatic control system.
- For given system Routh’s array is given below:
The system is
- marginally stable
- conditionally stable
- The number of sign changes in the entries in the first column of Routh’s array denotes
- the number of roots of characteristics polynomial in RHP
- the number of open loop poles in RHP
- the number of zeros the system in RHP
- the number of open-loop zeros in RHP
- The transfer function of a system is . For the system ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.