9.1 ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MODERN CONTROL THEORY
- It is possible to analyze time-varying or time-invariant, linear or non-linear, single or multiple input-output systems.
- It is possible to confirm the state of the system parameters also and not merely input-output relations.
- It is possible to optimize the systems and useful for optimal design.
- It is possible to include initial conditions.
- Complex techniques
- Many computations are required.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.