Step 5: Check the Installation of the Portal Add-in in JDeveloper
You can test the installation by performing the following steps:
1. Start Oracle JDeveloper 10g (10.1.2).
2. Create a new Application Workspace by right-clicking Applications in the Application – Navigator window on the left of the screen. Give the Application Workspace a meaningful name (Figure 7-1) and click OK.
3. Right-click your project under Applications in the Applications Navigator and select New.
4. In the New Object Gallery, expand the Web Tier node on the left-hand side.
5. Select the Portlets node. ...