The next step of the configuration is to install the analytics agents on the domain controllers and get them connected to Azure Monitor. This is done in the following way:
- Log in to the domain controller as domain administrator.
- Log in to the Azure portal.
- Go to All Services, then search for Log Analytics workspaces.
- Click on the relevant workspace from the list.
- Then go to Advanced Settings, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Then go to Windows Servers and click on Download Windows Agent (64 bit) to get the agent. Also, note down the WORKSPACE ID and PRIMARY KEY, as it is needed during the agent installation, ...