Now, we have everything ready so that we can go ahead with the Azure AD Connect installation and configuration:
- Log in to the on-premises server as a domain administrator.
- Download the latest version of Azure AD Connect from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=47594.
- Run the .msi file as an administrator.
- On the first page, accept the license terms and click on Continue.
- On the next page, select the Customize configuration option:
- On the next page, keep the default selection and click on Install.
- On the user sign-in page, select Pass-through authentication and Single sign-on, and then ...