QUICK TIPS TO BUILD YOUR DRIVE TO SUCCEED
• Build belief in yourself: Take time to document your successes for your reference and for performance review time.
• Build belief in your role as a seller: Regularly read sales blogs, forums, and industry publications. Participate in ongoing sales development.
• Build belief in the value of your solution: Make a list of the value your buyers receive from you and your solution.
• Strengthen Goal Transparency: Use the effective goal achievement process outlined in Chapter 13 to write goals and the actions necessary to achieve them, share your goals with stakeholders, and take the actions needed to achieve the goals.
• Increase your Initiative: Stop procrastinating and act! In his book Eat that Frog!