Build a winning CRM program—one step at a time.
This book presents a complete, step-by-step blueprint for designing, implementing, and managing a successful CRM program. The former Director of HP's enterprise-wide CRM initiative shows how to identify the elements of CRM most crucial to your organization, then implement infrastructure to deliver on your key priorities, whatever they are. Through real-world case studies drawing on her extensive experience as a CRM leader and consultant, Judith W. Kincaid addresses both the managerial and technical challenges of CRM. Kincaid's authoritative process examples and detailed templates make it easier to get started—and get results.
Developing realistic strategic plans and roadmaps customized to your organization
Getting started fast, and iterating small steps to powerful success
Addressing all customer touchpoints: Web, e-mail, call centers, direct mail, sales contacts, tech support, and more
Establishing realistic expectations and metrics
Translating your CRM objectives into essential organizational changes
Designing integrated customer databases and infrastructure
Understanding the crucial interactions between the technical and management aspects of CRM
Table of Contents
- Hewlett-Packard® Professional Books
CRM: Is It Right for Your Company?
- Commerce in the 21st Century
- The Case for Customer Relationship Management
- What Is CRM?
- e-CRM—What's the Difference?
CRM: Planning It Right
- Understanding the Method
- Get Ready: Avoiding Common Barriers
- Get Set: Organizing for Success
- Go! Developing Your CRM Strategy
- Launching a Project
CRM: Building It Right
- Building Infrastructure Components
- Understanding the Information Component
- Understanding the Process Component
- Understanding the Technology Component
- Understanding the People Component
- Managing the Project
CRM: Using It Right
- Integrating Components
- Finding the “Right” Customers
- Delivering the Customer Offer
- Evaluating Project Results
CRM: Keeping It Right
- Managing Quality Information As a Company Asset
- Designing Quality Systems for a Competitive Advantage
- Customer Privacy: Seize Your Opportunity
- CRM: You Got It, Right?
- Glossary of Terms
- Tools and Templates
- Information: The Raw Material of CRM
- Title: Customer Relationship Management: Getting It Right!
- Release date: October 2002
- Publisher(s): Prentice Hall
- ISBN: 013035211X