- What can you debug on the debug log? [three answers]
- Delegated administration tasks.
- Workflow rules.
- Apex triggers.
- Custom layouts.
- Validation rules.
- A business wants to make sure that all Invoice (custom object) records have at least one invoice line item (which is a custom objec, with master-child relation to Invoice) record marked as Discounted, and a custom invoice line item field. How can you report on this? [one answer]
- Use a standard report type of Invoice with invoice line items, use a cross filter to get all invoices without line items, and then filter by Discounted equals True.
- Create a custom report type of Invoice with invoice line items, use a cross filter to get all invoices without line items, and then ...
Get Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.