Multiple Choice Questions
- Quantum theory successfully explains: ( )
- interference and diffraction
- polarization and black body radiation
- photoelectric effect and Compton effect
- Dual nature [particle and wave] of matter was proposed by: ( )
- de Broglie
- The wavelength associate with a particle of mass ‘m’ moving with a velocity ‘v’ is [h = Planck’s constant] ( )
- The wavelength of de Broglie wave associated ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.