Multiple Choice Questions
- The electrical conductivity of a semiconductor at absolute zero of temperature is: ( )
- very large
- At room temperature, the conduction band electrons are ________ that of valence band holes in an intrinsic semiconductor. ( )
- less than
- greater than
- equal to
- If m*h > m*e, then the position of Fermi energy level is: ( )
- at the centre of energy gap
- just above the centre of energy gap
- just below conduction band
- just above valence band
- The carrier concentration in an intrinsic semiconductor ________ with increase of temperature. ( )
- remains same
- Electrical current in an intrinsic semiconductor is due to: ( )
- conduction band electrons
- valence band holes ...
Get Engineering Physics now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.